- Are you an unaccompanied minor?
- Thoughts on the May 2013 CFSAC Meeting
- Mary Dimmock’s May 2013 CFSAC Testimony
- My Oral May 2013 CFSAC Testimony
- My Written May 2013 CFSAC Testimony
- Public Comment at FDA Stakeholder Meeting, April 25, 2013
- SF Chronicle Article on the FDA’s Denial of Ampligen
- Sign the Ampligen Petition!
- “I have a plane to catch”
- My Oral Testimony at the AAC Meeting Regarding Ampligen on December 20, 2012
Top Posts & Pages
- 48,624 hits
Tag Archives: Mikovits
In Vivo, the International Journal of Experimental and Clinical Pathophysiology and Drug Research published a promising new paper by Lombardi et al. on May 16, 2011: ”Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Virus-related Virus-associated Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Reveals a Distinct Inflammatory Signature.” Here is a … Continue reading
University of Utah’s Dr. Singh et al. found no XMRV or other MLV-related viruses in a study involving 100 ME/CFS patients and 200 controls from the same geographic area (Salt Lake City) and using molecular, serological and viral replication assays. I … Continue reading