- Are you an unaccompanied minor?
- Thoughts on the May 2013 CFSAC Meeting
- Mary Dimmock’s May 2013 CFSAC Testimony
- My Oral May 2013 CFSAC Testimony
- My Written May 2013 CFSAC Testimony
- Public Comment at FDA Stakeholder Meeting, April 25, 2013
- SF Chronicle Article on the FDA’s Denial of Ampligen
- Sign the Ampligen Petition!
- “I have a plane to catch”
- My Oral Testimony at the AAC Meeting Regarding Ampligen on December 20, 2012
Top Posts & Pages
- 48,625 hits
Tag Archives: PCR
Dr. Wilfried Bieger’s Lab4more’s latest newsletter covers XMRV in its first article. Below is a translation of the German-language article. Most notably, based on preliminary findings (it seems that his study is ongoing at the moment), Dr. Bieger has been able … Continue reading
University of Utah’s Dr. Singh et al. found no XMRV or other MLV-related viruses in a study involving 100 ME/CFS patients and 200 controls from the same geographic area (Salt Lake City) and using molecular, serological and viral replication assays. I … Continue reading